Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily

I have decided that I am going to attempt a December daily this year. I want to take at least one picture every day in December. Once the month is up I will put them all into a mini album. I didn't exactly have anything Christmas-y planned for today and I had already put up our tree on Thanksgiving so I just snapped a few shots of Avah admiring the tree. She looks cranky in all of the pictures but they turned out pretty good.

This will be the one I put in our mini album
 (unless something amazing happens before tomorrow that I catch a picture of)


At this point she was curious what I was up to.

I will try and do something a little more creative for my December 2nd picture. This weekend I want to convince my husband and his friend to make gingerbread men with me. We will see how that goes! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment