Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Vignette

I didn't post my December daily picture yesterday because I was working on creating a project for a post today. I worked on a Christmas vignette all night long and then went out today to buy a few things that I needed to finish it up. I love how it turned out!




The holly paper is from the new Authentique Christmas line and the music notes are from an old Teresa Collins Christmas line. I used random white buttons on the roof and covered them with glossy effects and martha stewart crystal glitter. I really love how it all turned out! Tomorrow we are making gingerbread men. Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Love it:) Think I will try this next year...maybe I should start now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JoyLynn Thank you! I found another little house too so I think I will add to it next year.

    ReplyDelete